Friday, February 12, 2016

Palentine ✨ Long Weekend in Canada

The polar Vortex sent El Ninio packing!    In true Canadian fashion, weather never stops a party!
Feb 14 th Bloody Hearts Day is followed by my Provinces holiday, " Family Day" 
The coldest weekend of the winter season  Ontarians MUST have a long fishing hut weekend! In the MeMe city of Toronto, it is NBA weekend!   In my castle, it is hot chilli, binge Netflixs and my favorite
Bloody sucking movies!  ( oh and creative expression!)
Have a wonderful Weekend All!    

Day 12....,,.....


Thank you to ALL for visiting!  xoxoxoxo

8 comments:

  1. A perfect portrait for Valentines Day -- love the heart balloon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous!!!!! I have about 6 faces but haven't managed a post yet... you have inspired me x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this girl!
    What a weird date for a Canadian holiday...

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's fierce and furious! Attitude!

    ReplyDelete
  5. First off love your art. I am with you about Netflix and blood sucking movies. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are greatly appreciated!